Friday 23 January 2015

I Have A Little Present For You All...

Yes, it's you dear!

I've finally been somewhat organised and have done a bit of uploading, and consequently Lylah Wolf is now available for you to download and enjoy.

Now in terms of CC to be honest it would take far too long for me to list it all, so it might be easier for you to just ask me if there's anything in particular you want.

I do recall that her hair is Anubis though.


Download my gal Lylah HERE, and do let me know how she gets on in your games yes?




3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say: YAY! Added Lylah and Angel (I noticed someone had requested him for their game in the comments to the right, here) to my game the other day. They're a couple. And they just had a little baby girl Heart!! I still have sims in my game who can trace their family back to members of the Heart family tree. I love it and them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yey! What's the girl's name?

      Delete
    2. Brinley. And she's a fairy like mum. Haven't had time to play since she was born, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how she grows up.

      Delete