Saturday 25 April 2015

Back in Action


So last time I posted anything the Wolfs were facing extinction due to the fact that my game kept crashing.

I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it was still crashing, and it seemed like nothing could be done to fix it. But fortunately I managed to find a solution.
After removing my mods folder I booted up the game and it actually did load, which proved that it was something in my mods that was causing the problem. Unfortunately this meant I then had to spend the entire day adding my mods subfolders in one by one and rebooting the game to see if it worked... In the end I determined the fault was with one of my Newsea hairs, which is weird because it's a hair I've had for ages without an issue- it's like it spontaneously corrupted or something.

Anyways- TL;DR- my game is working again, woohoo.

Let's celebrate with a new chapter of The Wolf Family Legacy eh?



THE WOLF FAMILY LEGACY


No comments:

Post a Comment