Friday 10 October 2014

Cold Shoulder, Hot Other Parts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic You know you make a nice Elsa Sim and you think it'll be all lovely- just frolicking in the winter air, making snowmen, accidentally turning people into ice...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic But no. In my game things never work out as planned. Case in point- my Elsa likes to spend most of her time pointing and laughing at people. I have no clue why! She doesn't even have any mean traits...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic However I don't think I'm in the best position to judge, because my Simself isn't setting a very good example of perfect Simmie behaviour herself. 
SimFury is Elsa's roommate, and she seems to spend most of her time tormenting the poor snow queen.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic But I wouldn't feel too bad for Elsa though, she has ways of defending herself...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic OH THAT'S NICE. I expected being frozen, but the icy fatsuit- is that really necessary??


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Elsewhere in the Simmieverse Grim wasn't faring much better in terms of his social interactions.
It's not too surprising though, I don't think many people react well to Death, particularly when he's as socially inept as my Grimmy is.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic When he wasn't busy troubling the minds of everyone he met Grim liked to PAR-TAY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic He also liked to inappropriately kiss random women in front of their husbands.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic It never ended well...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Naturally Grim was pretty upset with his romantic failure, so when he got home SimFury was quick to help comfort him.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Urm, perhaps my definition of 'comfort' is a bit more tactile than most peoples, and it happens to involve mutual backrubs...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic And kissing... *shifty eyes*


Image and video hosting by TinyPic You know what, I would apologise but it really wasn't my doing. SimFury is a roommate so I have no control over her, and as I have mods that enable a whole host of spontaneous woohoo fun these things are bound to happen.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Er, Elsa? You might want to vacate the room...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Elsa??


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yep, we're going to need some brain bleach to get that memory out.


No comments:

Post a Comment