Thursday 2 October 2014

Frozen to Death


Soooooooooooo I mades myself a new Sim...
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honestly now I'm not that much of a Disney fan, particularly since they switched from hand-drawn animation to CGI, but I couldn't resist making a little Elsa Simmie. Frozen is just ace.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Immediately after creating Elsa I popped her down into a world of perceptual Winter. I gave her a nice house, however the house was so nice I felt Elsa would need to have a roommate in order to help pay the bills.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Death.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yup, what better roomie for the Snow Queen than the Grim Reaper? He moved with his dog Satan for company.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic It seemed like Elsa and Grim hit it off straight away, particularly as they soon went off to build a snowman together.

Cheeky fucking bitch! All those times her sister wanted to build a snowman and she said no, and then she goes and packs snow with the first guy she meets! Scandalous.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yes, they made a lovely snowman, but I just can't support this kind of hypocrisy.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic So of course I sent SimFury round to put a stop to this nonsense.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Job well done mate.   

6 comments:

  1. May I ask where SimFury's hair is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a retexture of a Newsea hair by Phantasia Sims, however the website I got it from seems to no longer exist D:

    However I've popped the file up on Mediafire should you want it:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4cllb5oxl1o1qwr/Sand_Glasss_PHS.rar

    ReplyDelete
  3. "FuryRed is simming again!" I would shout from the rooftop...if it weren't 2 in the morning and being surrounded by well, people. I can't begin to explain to you how terrible the nostalgia was visiting your blog every so many months. "Why oh internets, why do you make such sadness?". Big big thanks for your previous works Fury, and I hope you're well and find the groove again. You're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FURY, haha, nice to see you! It's good to hear that you're back in the simming community. :D I haven't been active in a very long time myself, and haven't really played much either (though I'm trying to muddle through TS4...yeahhh...). If I can get my hands on a new PC build I'd like to start playing TS3 and doing pictures again.

    I hope life has treated you well! Enjoy your game -- your blog was always one of the best. Brings back a lot of good memories. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiiiiiiiiiiiii Celery! Good to hear from you :)

      Delete