Sunday 12 October 2014

Man Candy


Yanno I don't create new Sims that often. For me, the best part of the game has always been the actual playing part, and I tend to not really bother with Create a Sim unless I have a particular image in my mind of what Sim I want to make (or unless I have some natty new custom content to try out).

Anyways, on this occasion (and with a bunch of new sliders in my arsenal) I felt inclined to work on crafting a particular favourite character of mine from the world of TV (and books).

And here he is:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Now if I've done a good job I shouldn't have to tell you who he is, but I will anyway. Tis Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, as portrayed by the delectable Nicolaj Coster-Waldau:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Jaime Lannister is my favourite character in GOT so I couldn't resist making him.
Like most people, to begin with I thought he was a MAHOOSIVE scumbag and general bad guy, but then Season 3 came around and I just loved his time with Brienne and thought his story arc was incredible, and it completely changed my opinion of him.


 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Already I can feel myself falling for the Sim version of him a little bit too...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now sadly I don't have any sort of medieval-type world to plonk our Kingslayer in, so instead I have had to modernise him a little and, erm, he now works as a Lifeguard.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic What? It made sense to me. Plus it means he gets to spend him time looking all swoonsome whilst running to various emergencies...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...swimming around in his trunks...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...sunbathing on the beach...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yeah... I'm just gonna leave this image here.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yep, it seems like my Jaime Lannister Sim is pretty darn popular, not only with me personally but also with SimFury.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I swear I don't just plonk my Simself into all my games in order to perv on all my Simmies, it's just a happy coincidence...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Good luck with your pursuit SimFury, just don't go snooping on any of Jaime's secrets or he might end up pushing you out of a window or something...


No comments:

Post a Comment