Thursday 4 September 2014

And The Hits Just Keep Coming...

The arrival of my shiny new PC has been delayed :(


>_> YOU...

This le stinks. My copy of Sims 4 has been shipped but it looks like my PC won't be arriving until mid-next week, and considering I have work and also planned evenings out with work peeps Monday, Wednesday, and Friday it looks like I'm not going to have much time for Simming at all. Lame.

While I'm waiting I've been doing yet more research into what the new game is like, and I've gotta say I'm getting more and more concerned. There's so many aspects of gameplay we're used to from previous Sims games missing, and I just don't know why.

No toddlers.

HUH.

No pools.

WHUT.

No cars.

HMPH.

No open neighbourhood.

EH??

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why is so much stuff missing? I can understand not having things like pets and weather because they would come later with expansions, but these are fundamental aspects that I would expect as standard.

Having said that, The Sims 2 was- by today's standards- very basic, yet it was my favourite in the franchise to play. So I guess if the gameplay itself is really fun and engaging then maybe the limitations won't matter.

Or maybe I'll get my mods out.

No comments:

Post a Comment