Saturday 27 September 2014

Backtracking

Guys, I tried- really I did. But it's official...

   Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

 I'm bored of The Sims 4.

I bought the game, I made the Simmies, I built the houses, I played for many many hours and... I've had enough.

I stand by what I said before- there's just not enough to do. Most recently I had my Simself pop out some babies because I thought that would be a new challenge and something exciting to do. 

Nope.

The babies just sit there and I can't even click on them to see what's wrong- they just cry and cry and cry so I have to just try everything to get them to shut up (it's bit like real life hey).

I just don't know what else to do in the game, and every time I play I can't help but compare it to The Sims 3 where it's fun and easy and it's still exciting even though I've played the same careers, Sims, and situations a million times before.

Therefore, it's happening...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
I'm going back to The Sims 3.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment