Friday 19 September 2014

Unleash the Fury

Fucking finally...

I won't bore you with the details but let's just say that getting my new computer took a lot longer than anticipated. My copy of The Sims 4 has actually been sat on my desk for about two weeks now with me unable to use it. But anyways, comp is here, it's time to play...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic So here's SimFury version 4.0. She's pretty nifty, though the lack of CASt means I cannot get my eye colour completely right nor make my hair ombre as required, but hey-ho. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Also... she's just too darn happy. Two seconds after we got to the lot and I couldn't get the bint to stop grinning.
I guess it's because she's pleased to be moving into a shiny new home, but I on the other hand was somewhat preoccupied with more important matters...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic THERE'S A FRIGGIN DINOSAUR. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now naturally all I wanted to do next was send SimFury to meet the dino-lad, but unfortunately no openworld means that's not possible *grumble grumble* so instead I had to have SimFury do some more normal things, like cooking and shiz.

As you can see the creepy smile continued.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic You chill me...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Following the feeding it was time to explore the neighborhood a little bit. Honestly I was clueless how to do this as I couldn't just click things and select 'Go Here', so instead I send SimFury on a jog, and it wasn't long before I found some potential victims, I mean, nice new people to befriend.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic SimFury wasted no time in attempting to charm one of them in her own inimitable style. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  It didn't go very well.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic And so began the long-held SimFury tradition of extreme stalking...

The next day I was all set to continue with the stalk-a-thon, but sadly SimFury's object of desire (J Huntington III) was proving to be very rather elusive. I kept trying to invite him out but was told over and over that he was 'busy'. Rude.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic In the end I did the only thing I could and sent SimFury round to J's house under the guise of getting to know his buddies, but in actual fact she was just planning to lurk there until J returned.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  I don't think SImFury liked his pals very much...But hey, at least it beats the creepy smile! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Before long J returned, and it was time to put the moves on him. Who could resist? 
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Following the first kiss things, yanno, 'progressed'. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic SimFury is loose with no morals. This should not be taken as a reflection on me...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Though SimFury does have some sentiment in her, as immediately after the woohoo she wanted to ask J to be her boyfriend. Surprisingly he said yes, surprising because he actually has commitment issues, or whatever they call it in The Sims 4. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic *ADORABLE MOMENT INTERLUDE*


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ahh young love lust.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic You're in the trap now boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment